We aim to provide leadership and empower capacity for thriving in university communities by developing data-driven asset-based education strategies in a global context for societal transformation. We aim to foster interdisciplinary research collaboration and networking among academic, support and professional services to promote positive education and well-being in the university community.
This research cluster will:
- Develop projects that are committed to openness in research, inclusivity and representative of the entire university community;
- Explore the interplay of well-being, learning and resilience in the higher education curriculum through data-driven action-orientated research;
- Strategise educational programmes that apply intrapersonal assets to real-world interpersonal and societal issues;
- Create a network of academic, support and professional services leaders committed to fostering evidence-based strategies of resilience in tertiary education;
- Innovate future-facing, digital technologies aimed at supporting well-being in curricular and extra-curricular activities
This cluster is led by Dr Mark Hoelterhoff.